Deborah has authored and contributed to a number of publications touching on workplace issues. Most recently, Deborah was a contributing author of: Startup Law 101: A Practical Guide (2017); Ontario Human Rights Code: Quick Reference (2015); and Accommodation Issues in the Workplace (2014).
Deborah has also published numerous articles, including several articles for Queen’s University IRC:
- Evidence Collection: Practical Tips for Workplace Investigations
- Fireable Offences without Defences
- Workplace Harassment After #MeToo
- The Golden Years: The Aging Workforce and Human Rights Matters
- Invisible Barriers: Accommodating Mental Illness in the Workplace
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment: Costly Conduct